Dedicate to You ullu


What my heart tells meIs that there is no one else on earthWho can make me feel the way you doFrom the first day that we metYou made me forget all my fearsAnd you have shown me that God really doesHave one special heart for each of us to findYou are the one God has guided me toWhat my heart tells meIs that I can never love anyoneAs much as I love and care for youAnd how my feelings grow stronger each dayI can't imagine not being able to hold youI want to share my life with you for the rest of foreverYou make me the person I have always hoped to beWhat my heart tells meIs that God has provided me with your loving heartAnd I will do everything within my powerTo provide the best for you each and every dayEverytime I see you walk into a roomMy heart never fails to beat faster and strongerThis is how I know you are the one for meFor the rest of the time the Lord gives meI give you my heart and for you I will doWhat My Heart Tells Me